Thursday, June 19, 2008

Colin The Celebrity

Tim and I didn't realize that Colin's blog still has the following that it had when he was in Boston. Recently, everyone I see tells me they are still checking out the blog and following Colin's journey. We even had a complete stranger recognize Colin from his blog (she is a friend of a friend and said she would recognize those cheeks anywhere!!) Lucky for us that we get to smooch them all the time. Uncle Alex and Aunt Jamee bought this shirt for Colin and it's definetely true!!

You are definetely a big deal Colin!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

A big deal in deed! I love all the recent pictures! Isn't it amazing that so many people are keeping up with your child?!?! He's a rock star!

The Fillions said...

A big deal, a rock star, a very special young man that we continue to keep tabs on and pray for. Glad to know that you're all doing well and Colin has been hospital-free lately!!
Love,
Jani & Jim

Kathy said...

TOTALLY...A BIG DEAL!!!

We're SO glad that you let us be part of your lives. If you stopped updating the blog...we'd feel like we lost someone in our family...

SO...keep inspiring us, entertaining us, and letting us love your little man!!!

The Portas said...

I LOVE that shirt!! How perfect!

Tina:0) said...

I agree, don't stop blogging! I think I'd go through withdrawl from those cheeks! Its so nice to take this unexpected journey with so many people that have become extended family! I tell my family about all of the families that we've come to know as if they were part of our family!

Keep putting up such great pics of that 'rock star'. Can't get enough of him!

Tina & Vaeh:0)