Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Busy Weekend.....

What a busy weekend Colin had....Well sort of......Yesterday, Mommy and Daddy had a wedding to go to so we dropped Colin off at Grandma and PaPa's house for the night..... Unfortunately, Colin's feeding bag broke and poured food on the pump causing it to fail. We came home from the wedding and called Lincare to bring us a new one.... While we were waiting, Mommy tipped over the pump and all the milk came out and it started working again, so we called and cancelled the delivery. (Which was big because it was going to take up to 2 hours to get one...).

Then this afternoon, Mommy went with her family to see her grandfather in a nursing home so Colin and Daddy got to spend some time together. This time, the weather was awful and we got some nasty thunderstorms....

Soooo.. Daddy decided to protect us and we built a.........FORT.... Check it out........

8 comments:

Tina:0) said...

COOL FORT!! Brings back memories from when I was a kid! Thank goodness that you didn't have to wait on the pump to be delivered!

Glad the boys got to spend some 'guy time' together!

Hope you have a good week!

Sue said...

Looks like fun. We got nasty storms this evening too but the twins slept through them. In the future I'll have to remember to build a fort for protection! How does Colin do with the storms? Love, Auntie Susie

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Awww.. what a cute little punkin...

sorry I've been gone...
we've been in Utah quite a bit...
I've gotten out of the loop...

things for us will slow down soon...

Hope all is well.

The Portas said...

What a great fort! I love it. Makes me want to go home and make one myself and then snuggle up in it for the afternoon. :)

Glad the weekend was a good one! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Yes..Colin spent Saturday night with me. We got up at 6:00 am on Sunday morning and then we went downstairs to play and watch the Wiggles. Colin loves staying with Papa and was laughing and talking all the time he was there.

Colin can't wait to watch some scary movies with me!!

Nanna said...

I love the pictures of the fort. I remember doing that as a child myself with my parents card table. We also used to make it at their house for Brian, Sue and Tim when they were small. Colin looks so cute sitting there. We cannot wait to see him in August to give him some Nanna and Grandpa time at our house. I am tivoing some episodes of the Wiggles to watch with Colin in our bed in the morning. Love, hugs and kisses to all.
Nanna and Grandpa

Aunt Laurie said...

I should do that for Paige since she goes into panic attacks when a storm comes. He looks cute in his fort. Can't wait to see you all.
Love, Laurie +3

Kathy said...

Colin still has that serious look on his face...even with all the noise outside and the awesome fort around him.
He's just an old soul.
Can't you just picture his personality when he's older...(he'll probably prove me wrong..and be a WILD man...sorry)
Hope you guys have a great week!!!
Thanks for the update!
Love,
Kathy