Sunday, January 27, 2008

Bath Time!!!!!!!!

I am trying to get my leg strength back after laying in the hospital bed for 2 months............


Like my cool hair..........
Update --- We have heard from Boston and Colin is now scheduled for the operating room on Feb. 28th. We will head to Boston approximately a week before so that they can run preliminary tests. Unfortunately since we are not currently in the hospital, they couldn't schedule us for next week, however since Colin has been in such a good mood, it is probably a good thing.....Hey he has been home for a whole 2 weeks now.......

3 comments:

Nanna said...

Oh do I miss you Colin. Your hair has really grown and I am so glad to see you standing up on those legs. You can do it. What a happy look. Makes me very happy.

Sue said...

Looks like someone enjoys the water. Is there another Domanico swimmer in the making?

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

When will he get his mic key!
That will make your life much easier.