Tuesday, January 22, 2008

New Pictures From Today






Well, we are to find out tomorrow about a time frame with Children's Hospital of Boston. They are just verifying they can get all the necessary procedures in within the next few weeks to minimize our time there. Well while Melanie was on the phone with Dr. Kveselis, I took these great pictures of Colin.

FYI - When we go to Boston, the blog is going to be transformed into somewhat of a "medical" page so we can keep everyone up to date with Colin. This may include photos of Colin after surgeries so we can document it for our other "heart families" across the US.

2 comments:

Nanna said...

I just love these pictures. I miss him so much since leaving Syracuse. I miss you all. Love you all.

Sue said...

I'm so happy to see you home and happy, Colin! I miss you and think about you all the time.