Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Michael Phelps??

Well maybe not.....Yet.... Today Colin had his 2nd pool therapy class. He made us so proud as he works so hard and never complains. Nothing ever comes easy to him, (except yelling) but he has more determination then Mel and I will ever have.... Here are the photo's from poolside.....
Colin is just letting everyone know who's boss....He likes to intimidate before he gets in the pool....

Colin looks like he is sucking up to his teacher....He got excited when it was his turn...

It appears that Colin is romancing his teacher......He has all the ladies eating out of his hands.... (actually she is stretching is legs)

Standing in the Pool.......

Colin on all fours on a mat.....Lift that head buddy!!!

Here is a little video to finish off the post......Stay tuned for next week he will learn knee dives and flip turns......

7 comments:

Sue said...

I love the pictures, especially the one where he is waiting his turn. Unlike Michael Phelps he doesn't need an IPod to get pumped up (though I bet some Wiggles tunes would have him flip turning right off the bat). Colin is such a hard worker that it brings tears to my eyes. I'm so happy he is loving the pool and that he has so much support from his Mom and Dad.

Kathy said...

I want pool therapy for Isaac...I'm going to have to make some calls!

His little (I mean BIG0 belly is too cute. He is so darn cute...
Thanks for sharing the pool pics...keep them coming...we can't get enough of him!!
love,
kathy

Tina:0) said...

I love the "sucking up" picture - what a grin! Looks like he really likes the water & what a great environment to work in! If we could only live in water up to our waist...

Hope he continues to do well in the water! He'll be into everything in no time. Its funny how you wish for them to do something & then when they do it you wish things were how they'd been before they started this new thing!

The Portas said...

He just could not be any cuter. I'm so glad he is taking to the pool therapy so well. I've heard wonderful things about it. And...where did you ever get the cookie monster shirt? That shirt is PERFECT for Elijah! He loves Cookie Monster and he LOVES cookies!!

Keep smiling, Colin. Can't wait for more pics of your cute face. xoxo

Ginameister said...

I think Colin is cuter than Michael P. (Mike has that weird mouth thing going.) I can't believe how big Colin looks and am SO glad to hear he's been so happy. He sure does deserve a break. Thinking about you guys :)

Aunt B said...

Good job Colin.....keep up the good work....soon he'll be doing laps. Love the pics!!!

xxoo

Auntie Cyn said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Colin I hope your birthday was fun and filled with lots of family, cake and ice cream. I'm sure you loved your wiggle cake.