Sunday, August 10, 2008

A week in CT.....

On Friday, we traveled down to CT to see Nanna and Grandpa and all my cousins for the week. Grandpa had a surprise 60th B-day party for Nanna (well sort of a surprise) on Saturday and all my family was there, second cousins and even Papa and Grandma came from Syracuse.....Here are some of the photos.....

Nanna


Family Photo with Nanna, Grandpa, Aunts & Uncles and Cousins

Me and my CT Cousins....

Grandpa and Papa discussing the specifics of my new pool at home.......

The party really got going so I decided to have a few brewski's.....

Turns out I am a lightweight.....

Boy...The next morning I had a rocking headache and needed to sport my cousin Russell's aviators....

I then thought it would be a good idea to just chill in the pool on a raft and work it off....

Finally Relaxing

PS- Just for the record and so nobody calls DCF on my parents, there was no beer in the bottle, I did not have a sip, and Daddy was right next to the raft in the pool to protect me from drowning......The material on this blog is just for humor and to torment me when I bring home my first girlfriend when I am older.......

PSS - We are going to show some more family members more often as they are me and my parents true support system. Look for it in the coming weeks and months ahead.....

11 comments:

Kathy said...

OH MY GOSH...I almost peed in my pants!!!
The first one with all the babies and Colin..showing his "no smiling face" had me laughing...then, the pics kept getting better and better....and still, he kept his cool!!!
I LOVE your little man!!!
I'm glad that you guys got to spend some time with family...I bet they ate Colin up!!! My...my...his getting some chub to him isn't he?? How much does he weigh now??
Thanks for the great pics!!! (he will surely get you when he's older!)
LOVE,
kathy

my life: said...

I can't help it...every time I see him..I smile! He is soooo cute!!!! He has a look on his face like.."yeah, I let them amuse themselves." It cracks me up...I agree with the chub....I LOVE it!

Ginameister said...

Fits right in with the family, that kid. Love, Gina

The Portas said...

I love it! Sooo cute. I love Colin in the chair sleeping. He's SUCH a cutie pie. The sequence of pics is great.

Have a good week! Thanks for the Colin fix. xoxo

Tina:0) said...

How adorable?!?! He's such a cutie pie! Looks like he really enjoyed the water, too!

Sue said...

Auntie Susie is sad to have had to go home yesterday. I loved seeing Colin and he had us in stitches with how quickly he falls asleep. Tim and Melanie are such wonderful parents! It was great to have the family all together to celebrate Mom's birthday. Love you all! Sue

Sue said...

PS. Not all your cousins are from Connecticut! :) Love, Jenna and Kelsey from New Hampshire

Anonymous said...

It's about time Colin's two grandfathers made the Blog!! In any event what we were really discussing was how much Colin can't wait for his Pop-Pop Charlie to give him a car for his 16th birthday!!!

Of course, if Pop-Pop gives Colin a car at 16, he can't show partiality, so he'll have to give his 5 granddaughters cars too. Pop-Pop doesn't mind though!

Nanna's party was fun, but there were skimpy portions of food. We stopped at McDonald's on the way home.

Aunt Laurie said...

That is hysterical. I love it. We are sad to see you all go home on Sat. It's nice to have you around. We will see you in a few weeks at Colin's party. Can't wait. Love, Aunt Laurie +3

Nanna said...

I had such a wonderful weekend with my family and all of my grandchildren from Connecticut, New Hampshire and New York. It was sad to see Jenna,Kelsey, Marc and Sue go home to NH. I have been real busy watching the "Wiggles" at 5:30a.m. with Colin and many other times during the day as well as playing with him while Tim and Melanie get some much needed sleep. Laurie, Meghan,Paige and Kaylee will be over tomorrow, Friday, and we all hope to go in the pool if the weather is good. I will be sad to see Colin, Tim and Mel go home on Saturday. We will see him for his 2nd birthday over Labor Day weekend.
Love,
Nanna and of course Grandpa

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

I love all your pics...
soooo cute....
what a happy family, huh!!